Retirement Management Systems
401(k) and Retirement Plan Management
Bishop Financial Advisors will work with you, a representative from Retirement Management Systems (RMS), and the company-sponsored retirement account you have now with your employer, to help bring you closer to your retirement goals.
- Keep your money in your employer’s plan
- No transferring funds!
We will assess your retirement goals and investment tolerance, and help you develop your own 401(k) or 403(b) management strategy. Then we will work with RMS to execute your strategy by making choices and using the tools in your employer’s plan to:
- Refine contribution amounts
- Choose best investment mix
- Allocate current balances and future contributions to investment mix
To help you stay on course,
we will work closely with RMS to:
- Monitor progress regularly
- Rebalance when necessary to fit your retirement strategy
- Call you regularly to discuss progress
Retirement Management Systems (RMS) is a Registered Investment Adviser that will provide the active management services of your 401(k) account. Bishop Financial Advisors does not engage in 401(k) account management but may provide the financial planning services as investment advisor representatives of SII Investments, Inc. (SII). Investors need to be aware that no investment plan or asset allocation strategy can eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns.